Supplement: Mining the Twitter API
PLEASE NOTE: This is a supplement to the Mining Social Media course in the Data Society Network Analysis series.
This course is designed for students who have taken Data Society’s Introduction to Network Analysis course and Mining Social Media course. This short supplement teaches students how to pull large quantities of data from Twitter’s free API service, clean it, and merge it.
- Identify key influencers and discover important connectors
- Create a message propagation strategy and simulate it in a model
- Analyze networks and visualize them in dynamic graphs
|Prerequisites: Intro to Network Analysis,
Mining Social Media
|Instruction: 30 min|
|Practice: 2 – 5 hrs|
Merav Yuravlivker is a nationally ranked instructor and co-founder of Data Society. She used data-driven strategies in the classroom to maximize educational outcomes and has over 10 years of experience in instructional design, training, and teaching. Merav has helped bring new insights to businesses and move their organizations forward through implementing data analytics strategies.
- This forum has 10 topics, 21 replies, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- Last Post
- You must be logged in to create new topics.