Clustering and Finding Patterns
This course is designed for students with a basic familiarity with R and some experience with data analysis and data manipulation. In just 100 minutes of instructional time, students learn how to think about finding patterns, perform different types of clustering analyses, and evaluate the quality of the results.
- Find latent patterns in different types of data from customer purchases to staff performance
- Evaluate the accuracy and effectiveness of clustering analyses
- Understand the purpose and implications of what clustering methods can and cannot achieve
Savanna Flakes is a nationally awarded Instructional Specialist who enjoys using data to transform instructional practices. She coaches administrators and teachers internationally on effective pedagogy, such as data analysis, professional development, collaborative learning teams, technology integration, differentiation, student engagement and inclusive practices. Savanna believes “Data Matters.” By knowing how to analyze and sort student data, educators are empowered to make informed instructional decisions to increase every student’s achievement.
- This forum has 10 topics, 21 replies, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- Last Post
- You must be logged in to create new topics.